Telispire Wins Visionary Spotlight Award for Innovation as a Back Office Service Provider
January 15, 2015 – Wichita Falls, Texas – Texas based Telispire was recently named as a key creative leader in the telecommunications industry by ChannelVision magazine. The company was honored with the 2015 Visionary Spotlight Award as a back end service provider for its innovative achievements in white label back office solutions including fully integrated customer empowering ecommerce development, cutting edge device level alerting, advanced dunning methods, and competitive multi-carrier shared plans.
The 2015 Visionary Spotlight Award features 17 companies awarded for innovation in the telecom industry. Telispire was selected following a stringent evaluation based on multiple criteria “highlighting overall innovation, as well as future industry impact of the nominated product or service; creativity and feature set differentiation; and ease of use and interoperability.” In addition to receiving the award, Telispire will also receive several magazine and online spotlights.
Nicholas Aldi, CFO and COO of Telispire said “2014 has been a transformational year for us at Telispire. We’ve fully integrated a turnkey approach to our customer’s back office white label needs and the streamlined experience has been hugely successful. We are very grateful for the recognition from ChannelVision magazine, and we can’t wait to continue pushing the boundaries of innovation in 2015.”
To learn more about the products and services that Telispire offers and to request a free demo, please visit our Contact Us page.
Telispire Takes MVNO Services To The Next Level
A leader in Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) services, Telispire supports both post-pay and prepay wireless telecom services and now adds e-commerce services and device fulfillment to its portfolio.
- Telispire is helping companies grow their revenue and profits by expanding their reach and exposure. Small to medium size businesses can compete on a more even playing field by offering a virtual 24×7 online retail store with full service customer care.
- Telispire e-commerce is flexible and customizable. Build plans with attractive retail teasers, map top selling accessories to specific devices, set up your own credit check matrix, and manage the security through fraud level thresholds.
- Telispire helps minimize operating costs by implementing strategic web based marketing initiatives, utilizing automated processes such as: credit checks, payment and collection, and inventory management, plus expands MVNO reach up to nationwide market opportunities through e-commerce.
- Telispire e-commerce services are turn-key and low cost. Your company can quickly be experiencing a full service e-commerce web site and tier one customer service support. Stop by the Telispire booth and visit with Nicholas Aldi, CFO & COO for details.
- Telispire is expanding their device offering by adding new manufacturers that provide great quality at affordable pricing. Huawei is one of the new manufactures added to the device lineup in 2014.
- Telispire has implemented a new fulfillment service. This service allows for warehousing devices, fulfillment of devices and RMA – an end-to-end fulfillment solution. This service frees up the MNVO from operations to focus on selling.
- Schedule a meeting with Executives from Telispire at an upcoming events by visiting www.telispire.com
Contact: Margaret McKoin
Telispire: The Company Behind The Curtain
New year, new look, new products.
Meet the executive team behind the company’s success.
Wichita Falls, January 21, 2014 – For the past 13 years, numerous new wireless providers have emerged
in markets across the country, gaining notoriety as worthy alternatives to the more expensive major
wireless telecom brands. The large success of these Incumbent Local Exchange Carriers (ILEC) and
Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLEC) is credited to how comparable they are in coverage,
fulfillment, and overall customer service. Telispire is the company behind the curtain; Telispire provides
the technology and fulfillment packages which make the independent wireless companies so successful.
2014 has ushered in a new era for Telispire and its customers. “As a company, we pride ourselves on
having the power to transform. The New Year brings with it new opportunities and expanded tools
offered to our partners. We are committed to staying at the forefront of business solutions for new and
existing communication providers”, said Curtis Knobloch, CEO of Telispire.
The company has launched a new website to take a fresh approach on keeping its customers engaged in
the new opportunities it provides: www.telispire.com. The company’s new blog will showcase the
features being offered to customers, and real-time announcements from the Telispire team. With the
facelift of the new website, Telispire is also re-launching its presence across social media so that
member partners and customers can stay connected through its community.
Telispire knows that success in the wireless business depends on back-office systems. The technologies
that count are those that allow the reseller to bill customers and handle all customer service tasks in the
most cost-effective way possible. Telispire’s turnkey programs allow newcomers to enter the wireless
business instantly with the product offerings and market knowledge equal to long-time mobile
providers. In addition to mobile voice and data applications, Telispire now also offers turnkey
ecommerce solutions and Tier One 24×7 Customer Care.
The Telispire executive team which includes CEO, Curtis Knobloch, CFO/COO, Nicholas Aldi, and CIO,
Craig Andrew, will be attending numerous conferences in the upcoming weeks in order to meet with
potential partners and showcase Telispire’s added features. Interested parties can meet with the team
at the following events:
- January 29, 2014 at the IT Expo at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Florida
- February 2-5, 2014 at the NTCA Rural Telecom Expo at the Grand Hyatt in San Antonio, Texas
- February 26-28, 2014 at the Channel Partners event at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada
More dates and venues are already scheduled for March, 2014. For more information and to inquire
about meeting with the team please contact: email@example.com or 940-397-9603.